High Court Enforcement

Contact us immediately for a free consultation and quote! 

Enforcement provides a full range of High Court Enforcement Services. If you are owed money under the order of a County Court Judgement (CCJ) and the employment tribunal awards it, our team can transfer this to the high court for a Writ of Control. 

  • Free* transfer up service of County Court Judgements (CCJ's) and Enforcement of Employment Tribunal Awards.

  • Fastest transfer up service available.

  • Experienced Enforcement of Possession Orders against tenants, mortgage defaulters, squatters, travellers, protesters and persons unknown.

                                                                *Subject to a £66 court fee.  


Are EAS Enforcement Agent Services authorised to carry out High Court Enforcement Services?

  • EAS provides High Court Enforcement Services in conjunction with our Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer (AHCEO) Claire Sandbrook.

  • Claire brings with her 35 years of enforcement experience and is highly regarded throughout the enforcement industry. Claire is also a former chair of the Authorised High Court Enforcement Officers Association.

How do I instruct EAS Enforcement Agent Services

  • To instruct EAS Enforcement Agent Services fill out the 'Contact Us' form below and upload a copy of a judgement or order.

  • If you would like to talk to a member of the EAS Support Team please call 02921 690 089 or request a call back below.

  • You can also email us at or chat online with us right now through our dedicated customer service chat facility below. 


Contact Us

Please fill out the following form and we will get back to you immediately.

Upload Documents

Thanks for submitting!